Informational document pursuant to article 13 of the Italian Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003.
In observance of that foreseen by article 13 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 (law pertaining to the protection of personal data, available on our website www.cimberio.it), we provide you with the information related to the purposes and methods of handling your personal data, as well as the communication and circulation limits of the same, and the nature of the data we possess and how it is bestowed.
a) Purposes of the handling
In accordance with the regulation on the protection of personal data, we hereby inform you that your data will be used by the Data Controller: – Cav. Uff. Giacomo Cimberio S.p.a. with main office on via Torchio 57, San Maurizio d’Opaglio (NO), Italy; - for institutional purposes, connected with or instrumental in our company activity, as for example but not limited to:
• Purposes connected with and instrumental in the establishment, management or conclusion of contractual relationships with our customers (e.g. acquisition of information prior to conclusion of a contract, execution of all operations relating to the established contractual relationship, the use of payment systems in an agreed manner, the use of internet services, etc.);
• Purposes connected with checking the progress of relationships with the customer and assessing credit and fraud risks relating to the requested services (e.g. consultation of systems managed by commercial information companies, in order to ascertain a customer’s reliability and punctuality of payments);
• Purposes connected with legal and regulatory obligations under EU law or deriving from instructions from public authorities or supervisory bodies (e.g. obligations connected with the activity of the Central Credit Register and Interbank Alarm Centre, regulations regarding usury and money laundering);
• Administrative, operational and managerial purposes associated with the relationship with the customer;
• Commercial, promotional, market study and strategic purposes.
b) Method of data handling
Your data will be processed both manually and using modern computer systems, by parties authorised to do so in full compliance with the confidentiality and safety provisions in force; the data collected will be retained and handled for the period necessary to achieve the above purposes.
c) Obligation to provide data, and consequences for refusal to do so
The data provided by you is mandatory for the purposes of executing the operations described in point a). Refusal to provide the requested personal data may result in Cav. Uff. Giacomo Cimberio S.p.a. being unable to provide you with the requested services.
d) Data communication and disclosure Your data, which is subject to data handling, may be communicated to members of our staff authorised to handle personal data, to other companies of the Cav. Uff. Giacomo Cimberio S.p.a. group and to existing or potential customer companies, or in any case to companies trusted by us, exclusively for the purposes and aims described in point a) above.
Any other communication or disclosure will only be done with your expressed consent.
e) Rights of the concerned person
Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 gives the concerned person the following rights:
1. To obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data regarding the concerned person, even if not yet recorded, and their disclosure in an intelligible form.
2. The concerned person has the right to be informed of:
A. the origin of the personal data;
B. the data handling purposes and methods;
C. the logic followed if the data is handled using electronic instruments;
D. the identification details of the Data Controller, the persons in charge and the representative appointed in conformance with article 5, paragraph 2;
E. the people or groups of people to whom the personal data can be disclosed or who may become aware of said data in their function as designated representative in the State territory or persons in charge.
3. The concerned person has the right to obtain:
A. the updating, correction or, where appropriate, the inclusion of data;
B. the cancellation, conversion into anonymous data or the blocking of data handled in violation of the law, including data that does not need to be kept in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently handled;
C. a certificate stating that the operations in paragraphs A and B, including their content, have been communicated to those to whom data were provided or disclosed, except in the case where this proves to be impossible or involves the use of means which are clearly disproportionate with the protected right.
4. The concerned person has the right to wholly or partially refuse:
A. the handling of his/her personal data, for legitimate reasons, even though the data is relevant to the aim of the collection;
B. the handling of his/her personal data for the purposes of sending advertising material or direct selling or for the conduct of market research studies or commercial communications.
f) Identification of the Data Controller and person in charge of data handling The Controller of your data is the Cav. Uff. Giacomo Cimberio S.p.a. company in the person of its legal representative pro tem Mr. Renzo Cimberio, with main office in via Torchio 57, San Maurizio d’Opaglio (NO), Italy.
As per Italian Law 196/2003, the designated data processor is Mr. Carlo Mora, with address for service at Cav. Uff. Giacomo Cimberio S.p.a. - via Torchio 57, San Maurizio d’Opaglio (NO), Italy.
g) Procedures for changing and deleting data
To exercise your rights under article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, summarised above, the concerned person must address his/her request to the respective Data Controller, by sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
1. What are cookies
Cookies are small text files sent by a server to the user's device when they access a website page. Cookies enable the web server to save information that it will use during the same visit (session cookies) or during subsequent visits (persistent cookies). Cookies facilitate the website navigation, they allow storage of pages visited and other specific information, such as pages viewed more frequently, connection errors, etc. Cookies are stored, based on the user's preferences, by the individual browser on the specific used device (computer, tablet, smartphone). Browsers (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari etc.) are often set to automatically accept cookies. However, users can change the default setting in order to disable or delete cookies, with the consequence that the optimal use of some areas of the site may be prevented. During navigation, users may also receive on their terminal cookies from other website (so called "third party" cookies), directly set up by the controllers of the websites and used for the purpose and in the manner defined by them.
2. Cookie types
a) Technical cookies: they are necessary for navigation on a website and use of its functions, such as for proper viewing or access to restricted areas. Therefore disabling this type of cookies prevents such activities.
They are not used for other purposes and can be subdivided into:
• navigation or session cookies, which ensure normal navigation and use of the website;
• functionality cookies, which enable user navigation according to a set of selected criteria (e.g. language).
b) Performance cookies: they gather information on the efficiency of the responses of a website to anonymous users' requests, with the only purpose of improving the website functions; for example, what pages are most frequently visited by the user, and if there were errors or delays in the delivery of web pages.
c) Targeting cookies: these are used to create user profiles and to offer users advertisings that are close to their interests, discovered during web navigation.
THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT USE TARGETING COOKIES
3. Third-party cookies
When users are visiting our website, they could receive on their device cookies set by other organizations (third party cookies): this occurs because the site may contain elements such as images, maps, and specific links to website pages or web services. For information transparency, we are listing below the third party services present on our website, the purpose and links to the information pages of the various services:
The website uses Google Analytics, a web traffic analysis service supplied by Google, Inc. (“Google”). This service gathers statistical data that allow us to improve the users' experience of our website. Google Analytics uses "cookies" to gather and analyse information relating to the users' method of interaction with the website in an aggregated form (for example most visited pages, visitors' geographic origin, etc.). Google stores the information gathered on their servers in the United States.
The data generated by Google Analytics are stored by Google as indicated in their Privacy Information through the following link: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en.
To read the Privacy Information of Google Inc., independent controller of data related to the Google Analytics service, see the website: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
Users can opt out of Google Analytics by installing on their browser an additional opt-out tool supplied by Google: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Social Networks On the pages of this site, there are buttons and widgets of Social Networks to facilitate interaction with Social platforms and direct sharing of contents.
For your information, we list the web addresses for the privacy information and the cookies management methods of the various social networks:
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies
• Twitter: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170519-uso-dei-cookie-e-di-altre-tecnologie-simili-da-parte-di-twitter
• Google+: http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies
• Pinterest: https://about.pinterest.com/en/privacy-policy
• AddThis: http://www.addthis.com/privacy/privacy-policy
4. Cookie management
Users can decide whether to accept or reject cookies using their browser settings. The following links take you to the information pages of the main browsers:
• Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
• Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
• Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
• Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=en_EN
Keep in mind that if you choose to block cookies, this could affect or prevent the website functions.
5. Other information